Another Blog Tool I found is Write To My Blog… It is completely web based, so nothing to install. Check out the cool things you can do with it…… I couldn’t get it to set up my blogger blogs so I didn’t use it for this (I’m giving Live Writer a Try)… but if you can get it set up it looks like a good alternative if you don’t want to install software on your pc.
The service is completely free with no membership required. It allows you to post entries to multiple blogs, view and edit your recent Posts, and it works with all major Blog platforms, not just with Blogger.
• Web based (online) Blog Client.
• Advanced word processor.
• No membership required. Completely free, no strings attached.
• Works with all major Blog programs and protocols.
• Can insert tables into your Posts.
• Can style and control text within your Posts.
• Can insert and wrap images into your Posts.
• Can insert layers and CSS within your Posts.
• Multi language Ajax spell checker.
• Include tags (Technorati) with your Posts.
• Can setup and Post to multiple Blog accounts.
• Can view, preview, edit (right from within WriteToMyBlog) and delete Posts.
• WriteToMyBlog does not view or store any of your posts or Blog account details; it simple acts as an interface gateway between you and your Blog program.
Blog services supported
WriteToMyBlog has been tested with the following Blog services: Blogger.com, TypePad, WordPress.com, WordPress and Movable Type.
(This is an Example Post Created Using WriteToMyBlog)
You can use WriteToMyBlog to get control over your posts. You can use headings, fonts, sizing, positing, color, highlights, wrapping, linking and so on. If you want more control over the way your Blog displays its content then use WriteToMyBlog , it’s feature packed but still easy and familiar.
Are you a good speller? I’m a terrible speller, but it’s a lot easier having our built-in AJAX multilingual spell checker. Didn’t understand what I just said, don’t worry all you need to know is it works. Try it out for yourself.
Heard of tagging? Get’s a little tiresome having to insert the HTML code manually; we’ll you can now tag the easy way, just type them in the tag field.
The Easy Way to Have Tables in Your Posts