My spring must have list probably varies from the standard list, but here goes:
- A firepit…. I’ve wanted one of these forever! During the spring it can get chilly at night. Though I think we’ve already passed that time. I would love to have a firepit though to be able to light up a fire on the back porch and sit out around it. It’s not on my husband’s list though, and would interfere with the telescope he uses, so I suspect my firepit is going to have to wait until we retire to Illinois. It is on my list of must haves for the future though.
- Grill and Propane… We actually have the grill, but having propane for it is critical. I also recently found that you can get a gauge for the propane tank! It makes life so much easier! My husband loves hamburgers and I love brats, so cooking out on the grill is excellent!
- Yard Games…. Things to play outside with the kids. Whether it’s in your yard or at the park. (This can include bikes and scooters too!)
- Bug Screens… As the weather starts to warm up the bugs start to come out. I love the little bug screens to put over my food. I won’t eat outside without them.
- Plastic plates and Silverware… I really believe in recycling. Plastic plates and silverware that is re-washable is the way to go!
Time to get outside while it’s nice out!